Advant Engineering firmly believes in our people being our greatest asset. We believe in the training, development, motivation and retention of our employees.
We offer opportunities from the fresh graduates to experienced specialists and managers in the various functions that make up the company.
You can apply to our job postings below using the form below or drop your CVs to us at email@example.com.
- Maintenance and operation of water/wastewater treatment equipment e.g. pumps, mixers, actuated valves etc.
- Perform inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical equipment, MCC, control panel, PLC etc.
- Perform inspection, calibration, tuning and test for various types of instruments e.g transmitters, controllers and sensors of level, flow, pressure, temperature, pH, etc.
- NITEC / Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in Maintenance
- Familiar with electrical installation such as switchgears, transformers, HT / LT distribution boards, MCC, UPS, generators, control panels, PLC.
- Experience with water/wastewater treatment plant or other process plants an advantage